Sunday, September 25, 2011

About me

 The Beginning
August 4th, 2003

I have realized if you joke about crack enough times people don't actually believe you do it. I mean if you are constantly making references like “God I'm such a crack head” or “I'm so tired, I need my daily dose of crack!” And as you laugh with your friends with these witty remarks; little do they know that in fact you are a crack head and you do need it. I mean no self respecting crack addict would ever admit that they are a crack addict. So since I try not to lie, my only way of denying my addiction and hiding it from my friends is through jokes and sarcasm.
No this is not another book about how I overcame my addiction ( in fact I still quite enjoy my daily dose of cracky ), how I hit rock bottom then rebounded myself back up with willpower and determination.... Nope, this is just me thinking what a great opening the top line would be for a book ( as I was sitting in the can of course )... So here I am writing random thoughts or what nots... I do assure you my life is filled with drama, and twist and turns and because I'm a nice person ( or just maybe doped out ) I'm gonna let you into my little crazy, beautiful world...

1 comment:

  1. I want more, I want more. Oh wait. I sound like I'm addicted to your blog.

    ReplyDelete